Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Awesome Career Motivation!!


Recently I heard Molly Fletcher give a presentation and she was so motivating!! For those of you who don't know who she is, she has been nick named the "female Jerry Maguire." She is a high end sports agent who has had phenomenal career success. She was speaking at a women's networking breakfast and honestly, she was spot on. 

Some of the big take always I learned from Ms. Fletcher follow:

  • A key question to ask ourselves: "Who deserves our energy?"
  • "To me, balance is a by product of clarity. If we can say yes and no the result is balance."
  • "I believe our ability to connect and cultivate allows us the opportunity to drive our personal and professional loved forward." 
I loved her message. I really identified with her concept of saying no is actually saying yes to something else. This is a key area I need to work on. 

Anyone else say yes too often? Any good examples of how you politely say no??? 



No comments:

Post a Comment