Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A little boost goes a long way!

So as you all know, this blogging world is very new to me. It has really been fun to explore and learn new things. I have enjoyed sharing with this wide open world out there. The hard part is feeling like I am spending energy and time doing this and it just goes out there into the ether. To no one? To anyone? Sometimes it feels like I am connecting with others and then other times it feels kind of lonely. Sound crazy? 

Anyway, today I got a note from a friend saying "Love your blog :) Proof below!" with this picture attached. 

A friend's refrigerator with my "Alone Time" post in action! 

It was just the boost I needed to keep at this fun new gig! Plus I absolutely adore her dual purpose turtle magnet with a bottle opener! I am so happy something is resonating with someone. 

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! I'm not the best at commenting but will make a better effort to reply. I always appreciate your insights as a wife, mother and friend!

    ReplyDelete