Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Friendship: Lots of Little Things

Isn't it great that friendship is about a culmination of little things and not just a one-shot wonder? Today I had a friend make me smile with a little thing and it reminded me that is what it is all about. 



Here are some examples of the little things that came my way this morning. I'm writing this all down to slow down a minute and have gratitude early in the day. Last week a friend shared a ritual she has every morning to focus on all the good before she gets the day in motion. I think her concept is awesome and wish I had the discipline to wake up before my kids start my day for me!!! Regardless, now is as good a time as ever. 

I am grateful for these little things already today: 

  • Seeing my niece Lauren in our home 
  • Hugs and kisses from all my kiddos 
  • Cup of my favorite coffee from my hubby
  • Seeing Hadley sing "Mister Golden Sun" at school 
  • Play date favor from a friend
  • Nothing Bundt Cake surprise... actually 2!  
  • Birthday party drama reduced without a fuss 
  • No traffic on the freeway (because I was very late! But that's okay.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment