Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

Damage Done

Shopping alone basically never happens anymore. Shopping with a baby is like bliss these days! A glimpse at the damage done on Sunday afternoon.


Anthropologie always has the best unique home items. I picked up this beautiful baking dish and yummy fancy soap for my kitchen.


While I was at it, I stopped at Sur la Table and got super lucky. They had this knife on sale for half price with a great cutting board. I also picked up some Maldon sea salt which has an amazing texture and clean taste. The little glass pitcher was a request from Hadley so she can pour her own milk in the morning.


Last stop was just to browse the new Madewell's in our neighborhood outdoor mall. I saw these great casual to dressy sandals and just had to have them! Don't they look great with Legos???


Here is another view, courtesy of Madewell. I must say they are pretty cute!

Gotta love I did all this damage in under an hour. POWER SHOPPER!

No comments:

Post a Comment