Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Party Mixer

Last weekend Mike and I went to a great party. They had a get-to-know-you mixer. I am usually skeptical about these games but this was proved to be very interesting. I plan to use it at a future party. 


Here's how it works. 
  • Everyone fills out a simple questionnaire during the beginning of the party. Here are sample questions.
    • How long have you known (insert host name)?
    • What city were you born in? 
    • What is your dream job? 
    • Who would you want to meet (dead or alive)? 
  • Distribute the completed questionnaires randomly. 
  • Everyone must find the person who's answers they  have. 
This was really fun. It was also interesting because not only did I learn a lot about everyone at the party but I also learned a couple new things about Mike. And he learned some new things about me. Just goes to show you, no matter how well you know the people at your party, there is always an opportunity to connect at a different level. 

Just in case you are interested... Mike's dream job is to be a first baseman for the San Francisco Giants!  Tidbit about me: I would LOVE to meet Madonna! Wouldn't that be rad? She is such a powerhouse. Anyone want to introduce me? ;-) 


    No comments:

    Post a Comment