Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Weekend Warrior: Art Supply Organization!

Hello All! 

Last week was a mad dash at work because I took Thursday and Friday off to do the birthday extravaganza for Hadley. More about our Disney adventure and the birthday bash soon. 

In the meantime, while the in-laws were in town this weekend I took the opportunity to do something productive ALL BY MYSELF. I cleaned out our entire kitchen desk area because we are planning to install new exterior french doors in that space. So to get a feel for what it will be like to loose that super functional desk, we are going to try not using it for a month. Seems like a smart idea. We will see how it goes. 

First things first, organized like items together. Paint with paint, stickers with stickers, games with games, etc. 


Then I fit it all into some of our laundry room cabinets and viola! 


I'm sure professional organizers can rival this accomplishment but I am very proud!! Come on over and I'll give you a personal tour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment