Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Sale Over Sale!

Dual purpose fashion is one of my things. JCrew has a lot of pieces that fit the bill for me and right now if you go to one of their stores they are having a sale on top of the sale! Yep, anything on sale is an additional 40% off in the stores.
My picks from the JCrew sale!
I picked up this versatile sweater is great because I can wear to work with slacks or I can wear to a school function paired with white jeans. It also comes in some other colors but I love this buttery yellow for Spring. 

The flirty little dress is also a solid classic and available in black too. For the office I will wear some simple black pumps and a black cardigan. But this dress could also be great for a wedding or shower. For something fancy like that I would wear my gold strappy sandals and some jewels!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment